GRANTS FROM THE FOUNDATION
If you are considering asking the Foundation for some assistance here are our guidelines;
- We are aiming all grants at the grassroots level and not at performance or elite levels. These are very important parts of the game but as a small charity we want to try and ensure that as many
people as possible benefit from the funds we have available.
- We do not make cash grants. We will purchase and supply equipment directly through our partners in the sports trade or we will make payments directly to the organisation supplying the service or
goods to the school, club or organisation we support.
- As a small charity we normally have an individual limit of £500 per grant.
- At various times we will offer a "themed" round of funding e.g. balls, nets, ball wagons, outdoor equipment and so on. These will be advertised with deadlines for applications.
- We prefer to grant aid schools and clubs that are affiliated to Volleyball England.
- Inevitably we cannot provide grants to all those who apply. Which is a pity but unless we win the Lottery our resources are limited ! We try to ensure a spread of grants across the country and
sometimes this means that for a period some areas are unsuccessful for that reason.
How to apply
A general appication
Send us details of your school or club, who your members are and what volleyball activity they are involved in. Taking into account the guidelines above how would you like the Foundation to
assist? Please cost your proposal and give as many details as possible. If applying on behalf of a school we do require a letter of support from the Head Teacher.
We look at all applications bi monthly and will contact all applicants when we have made a decision.
Please note the specific requirements for the round and ensure that you supply the information requested within the deadline period.